Thursday, November 6, 2008

one man's insanity...

So nothing really too exciting going on since last post... at least that is to the outside observer.
So there are two things that are making me rather giddy at the moment and they are as follows:
1) My Dr. Horrible costume was an amazing success. I wore it all day; that means i got to show it off at school and at all of two parties. Now i do admit that there was a casualty in the aftermath. the day after my goggles got smoshed but i think they might be salvageable (no mom i am not mad at you) but other then that everything about it was perfect and i have to thank mom for all the time, blood, and stress she put into it.*This picture was taken at school with my friend Kelly, she was a tuorist*
2) There was a new Cowboy Mouth CD released. Now i was surprised by this becasue even though they released it September 23rd i only found out about it November 4th. now as much as this makes me feel like a bad fan it still was a welcom lift to my day/week/month/ year. i have long thought that Cowboy Mouth has been writing the soundtrack to my life, they just dont know it.
Well this "new" CD is called fearless and is comprised of some old feavorites like Tell the Girl Ur Sorry and Disconnected but other then that they are all new songs.

1 comment:

Ted said...

Cool costume.

I just got to hear the Cowboy Mouth cd this weekend. Fred's certainly up to his usual high standards.